Release date: 2019/2/24 10:28:18 Click volume: 372
1. Shell maintenance: The shell can separate food from oxygen, water vapor, stains, etc. Anti-leakage is also a required element of packaging design. Some packages include boring or deoxidizing agents to extend the shelf life. Vacuum packaging or drawing air into the bag is also the primary food packaging method. Keeping food clean during the shelf life, novelty and safety are the primary functions of packaging bags.
2. Physical maintenance: The food stored in the packaging bag needs to be protected from squeezing, impact, vibration, temperature difference and other scenes.
3. Pack or pack into the same package: Small objects of the same variety packed into one package is a good way to reduce volume. Powder and granular objects need to be packaged.
4. Communicate the message: Packaging and labelling inform people about how packaging or food is used, transported, taken over or disposed of.
5. Security: Packaging can promote major effects in reducing transport safety risks. The bag also prevents food from returning to other products. Food packaging also reduces the likelihood of food being stolen. Some food packaging is strong and has anti-counterfeiting signs, the effect is to protect the benefits of the merchant from being damaged. The packaging bag can have labels such as laser logos, special colors, and SMS authentication. To prevent theft from other retailers, electronic surveillance labels are affixed to food packaging bags, waiting for consumers to get to the outlet of the store for demagnetization.
6. Marketing: Marketing often uses packaging box labels to encourage potential buyers to purchase goods. For decades, packaging design has become an insignificant and changing landscape. Marketing communication and graphic design are used in the outer box and (for some reasons) the highlights of the sales display.
7. Bento: Packaging can be easily added, loaded, unloaded, stacked, displayed, sold, opened, reassembled, used, and reapplied.